Our knowledge of local legislation and business environment, experience in commercial transactions and international education enable us offer a variety of legal services and solutions for your business in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
We are providing high quality services in accordance with International Standards and best local practices to top tier companies and organizations internationally.
Our goal is to link international expertise with practical and realistic local experience. We made significant investment in infrastructure and training to provide up to date methodologies, communication and research capabilities.
Why PwC? Legal team in PricewaterhouseCoopers creates a powerful synergy between lawyers on one hand and business advisors, tax specialists and auditors on the other hand, allowing us to deliver integrated business solutions.
- Incorporation of companies and representative offices
- Advice on corporate governance structuring and restructuring
- Legal drafting and reviewing of a company’s corporate acts
Comercial Law and Foreign Investment
- Advice on and structuring of business transactions
- Advice on commercial contractual matters
Privatisation, M&A and Corporate restructuring
- Legal Due Diligence Reports
- Preparation of Tenders and Auctions
- Post - acquisition restructuring
- Assistance with implementation of mergers, spin-offs and other status changes
- Real estate due diligence
- Advice on real estate investments
- Legal services regarding lease of real estate
- Acquisition and disposal support
- Mortgages, loans and other financial transactions advice and documentation
- Advice on bank guarantees, promissory notes and other collateral instruments
Intellectual Property Rights
- Registration of intellectual property rights
- Protection in intellectual property rights
Labour and Employment
- Advising on and drawing up employment agreements
- Advising on and drawing up internal labour related acts of companies
- Dealing with redundancies and labour restructuring
- Other employment related services
- Advice on and structuring of securities transactions
- Advice on and implementation of increase/decrease of capital
- Advice on acquisition through takeover bid
- Competition clearance and advice on unfair market practices legislation